World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue Empty Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue

Post  Willskeels Sun 24 Aug 2008 - 14:25

Character Name ? Willskeels

Character Class ? Rogue

How long have you played total (/played) ? 38 Days

How long have you played at level 70 (/played) ? 21 Days

Link to Armory ? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Willskeels

Is it your main character ? Yup

What do you like about the class you play ? I know how to play it well Cool

What is the most challenging thing about your class and why ? Keeping ma DPS rotation up on some bosses

What is the easiest and most enjoyable about your class ? Topping DPS meters tongue

How long have you been playing your class ? 38 Days

Are you the original owner ? Yup

If not the original owner, why ?

What experience do you have raiding ?
SSC ? None
TK ? None
MH ? None
BT ? None

Can you raid this days and the whole time:
Sunday 19:00-23:00 ? Sometimes, if I do, it will be full time
Monday 19:00-23:00 ? For now, yes, but when I go back to college it will depend on my timetable
Wednesday 19:00-23:00 ? Same as Monday
Thurday 19:00-23:00 ? Same as Monday

IRL Info

Real name ? Will

Age ? 17

Where are you from ? England

General Info

Are you a Forum reader ? Yup

Why do you want to join EvilEon ? To progress past ZA

Why should we accept you ? sociable, can play my class well

Previous guilds and why are you not there ? Shattered Sun - No progression

What do you expect from EvilEon ? To progress more than my previous guild

Have you read the guild rules and agree to follow them ? Yup

Anything we should know about you ? Not anything I can think of Neutral

Is there anyone in EvilEon, who can vouch for you ? Sneakymario

Anyone from your previous guild that can vouch for you ? Xfrd, Brzz, Rateater

Willskeels

Back to top Go down

Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue

Post  Evelyn Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 3:18

Hello! Thank you for your apply.

I have some questions:
- How many bosses did you down in ZA?
- How come you are not exalted with Violet Eye? I mean you still need some items from there...
- Please discribe how would you like to improve your character? I mean what drops you are aiming for.
- The last: What is the most important to watch out for in ZA at specific bosses that you downed. Like: What is the most important at Narolakk, Akil'Zon, or any you have downed.
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Approved : Willskeels - Combat Rogue

Post  Willskeels Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 4:37

- How many bosses did you down in ZA?
So far I have downed Akil'zon and Nalorakk and attempted Halazzi and Jan'alai, but we found it was quite hard without a pally tank
- How come you are not exalted with Violet Eye? I mean you still need some items from there...
Most of the time in my old guild, we start raids about an hour late due to the fact that we were always missing a tank or healer, and sometimes we also had a few wipes which made it longer. and I find it hard to stay at kara from 6:30 till 7:30 looking for a tank, then 7.30 till about 1 finishing it. Most of the time i went, if i stayed for the full, we would only do up to prince due to the time wasted on looking for tanks. etc.
- Please discribe how would you like to improve your character? I mean what drops you are aiming for.
Back: Cloak of Fiends(Kara)/Drape of the Dark Reavers(ZA), Chest:Shadowtooth Trollskin Cuirass(ZA)/Netherblade Chestpiece(Maggy)/Chestguard of the Conniver(Kara)/Tunic of the Dark Hour(Badges), Fingers: Angelista's Revenge(Badges), Ring of a Thousand Marks(Kara), Garona's Signet Ring(Kara), Trinket: DST(Gruul), MH and OH: Badge fists
- The last: What is the most important to watch out for in ZA at specific bosses that you downed. Like: What is the most important at Narolakk, Akil'Zon, or any you have downed.
Akil'zon - Not much I need to do as i'm melee and dont have to move when the storm comes(unless other guilds do it a diffrent way o.O)
Nalorakk - Just nuke, not much for me to do
Halazzi - Nuke and kill the totems as we go, not sure why we wiped
Jan'alai - I'm not sure if you do this diff, but we killed one hatcher and tried to kill all the Dragonhawks on one side, din really work well without a pally tank. Also watch for bombs and flamebreath

Willskeels

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 4:45

Nice. Thanks for the answers.

I think we can give you a trial, and see how fast you will progress.

Welcome to the guild.

Please whisper any officer ingame for an invite.
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down