World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue apply

2 posters

Go down

Rogue apply Empty Rogue apply

Post  Izeren Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 9:59

Character Name ? Izeren

Character Class ? Rogue

How long have you played total (/played) ? 48 days

How long have you played at level 70 (/played) ? 34

Link to Armory ? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Izeren

Is it your main character ? Yes

What do you like about the class you play ? I really like the dagger style of play but play as a Sword combat rogue, and really like the energy mechanic.

What is the most challenging thing about your class and why ? I would say sometimes timing energy ticks well.

What is the easiest and most enjoyable about your class ? Really dont know what to write here but if i have to say a thing it would be Dpsing.

How long have you been playing your class ? Hmm cant remember but a year i think, played as a mage pre TBC.

Are you the original owner ? Yes

What experience do you have raiding ?

SSC ? some
TK ? some
MH ? none
BT ? none

Can you raid these days and the whole time:
Sunday 19:00-23:00 ? yes
Monday 19:00-23:00 ? yes
Wednesday 19:00-23:00 ? yes
Thurday 19:00-23:00 ? yes

IRL Info

Real name ? Gabriel

Age ? 17

Where are you from ? Sweden

General Info

Are you a Forum reader ? Yes,

Why do you want to join EvilEon ? Just recently transfered here to Deathwing so im in search for a nice pve guild,

Why should we accept you ? Im a social and know my class well, progress is the best thing.

Previous guilds and why are you not there ? We Go Where Eagles Dare (Jaedenar EU), they disbanded and so transfered here were most of my irl friends play.

What do you expect from EvilEon ? To have good leaders, and give a nice raiding experience.

Have you read the guild rules and agree to follow them ? yes, certainly

Anything we should know about you ? Im able to take constructive criticism about playing my class since i feel thats how you learn to be a better player.

Is there anyone in EvilEon, who can vouch for you ? sry, no

Anyone from your previous guild that can vouch for you ? I played with Terenar in the same guild who is now in Used to Could.

Oh and if you catch me in pvp gear or in pvp spec on armory, you could allways contact me ingame.

Izeren

Back to top Go down

Rogue apply Empty Re: Rogue apply

Post  Evelyn Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 4:16

Hello Izeren!

Thanks for your apply.
You seem like a player who develops the charachter very well, according to the lots of exalted factions. And that is good.
On armory i saw you in PvP gear, so i would like you to log out in PvE gear so i can check it out, cause atm i can't inspect you ingame, due to some IRL things.
Also i would like you to list the bosses in SSC/TK you've downed or attempted.
After these, i can give you an answer.

Have a nice day. Smile

//Eve
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Izeren Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 18:40

Ok logged out in pve gear now.
Downed lurker and done like 2 attempts on hydross on rogue, then I transferred here.
I have downed Void Reaver and Solarian as a Holy paladin though if that counts for something. Smile
I have read the tactics on most of the bosses though.

Izeren

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 6:54

Hello Izeren!

The hydross atempts are rally good, because that is typically a fight where 1 mistake can ruin the whole raid. so i'm happy you did that.
VR and Solarian are cake as rogue, so i think with your holy pala... it's much harder Smile

Your gear seems nice, but i don't know why you don't have any of the badge rewards.

I'm willing to give you a trial, if you start to upgrade to those items. Trust me they are superior 'till late BT loots.

So. accepted. /w any officer ingame for an invite.

And welcome aboard. Smile
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down